Sunday, April 22, 2007

Updates

Actually, I found an answer to why I tended to have the product as soon as possible. Research by Carson reveals that Chinese and Japanese writing is product oriented and English writing is often process oriented. Well, since I am an Asian, I guess I am part of that. However, our writing system is different than Japanese and Chinese, Mongolian traditional writing goes from top to bottom.

For my writing class, the last home assignment was to write a descriptive writing. I have to admit that even in my native language, I have never attempted doing that and obviously, it wasn’t easy task doing it in different language. My poor vocabulary really bothered me to express me ideas. With guidance, I handled it somehow. Good thing is I am still enjoying this challenging work of writing. It awakens me.

RE computer class, even though it is fun to create website etc, having no access to Front Page at home really bothered me. Thank God, I found one yesterday and was able to finish my page.

No comments: